CRIMES AGAINST DECENCY
6-4-1: PUBLIC INDECENCY
6-4-2: INDECENT EXPOSURE
6-4-1: PUBLIC INDECENCY: (1224 2001)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any person to commit public indecency. Any person who performs any of the following in a public place, or where the conduct may reasonably be expected to be viewed by members of the public, commits public indecency:
(1) An act of sexual intercourse; or
(2) An act of deviate sexual intercourse; or
(3) A lewd exposure of the body done with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person; or
(4) A lewd fondling or caress of the body of another person; or
(5) An act of masturbation; or
(6) An excretory function, including urination, defecation or expectoration.
(B) Public indecency is a criminal offense, punishable by a fine or imprisonment or both, as provided in Section 1-8-1, W.M.C.
6-4-2: INDECENT EXPOSURE: (1224 2001)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any person to commit indecent exposure. A person commits indecent exposure if he knowingly exposes his genitals to the view of any person under circumstances in which such conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to the other person.
(B) Indecent exposure is a criminal offense, punishable by a fine or imprisonment or both, as provided in Section 1-8-1, W.M.C.